We supply maintenance services to semi-independent and supported accommodation providers 24/7.
We understand supporting vulnerable people is a challenging task. Not only does it require a special set of skills but also an abundance of empathy. Also, our experience tells us that there is a considerable demand for out of hours maintenance services amongst semi-independent and supported accommodation providers. Therefore, we are available 24 hours per day. We can deal with anything form locked out occupants to lack of heating or hot water. Because we have looked after accommodation occupied by vulnerable people for a number of years, we have the knowledge and the expertise to provide excellent maintenance services to your organisation.
Additionally, we are the contractor of choice not only for landlords but also property agents and tenants throughout North London, Hertfordshire and Essex. Above all, our team of outstanding tradesmen have the relevant qualifications and certificates. All of them come with insurance. What is more, we are reliable and trustworthy. Also, no job is too big or too small for us. We are able to deal with full house, flat or room refurbishments as well as with broken tiles, hinges, or any other small job.
We understand semi-independent and supported accommodation providers.
Why choose us:
- Consideration – we care about the welfare of the vulnerable
- Understanding – we provide responsive repairs and planned maintenance
- Expertise – we are experienced in recognising and responding to vulnerable people’s needs
- Tailored approach – we appropriately tailor our services to meet the needs of individual occupants
- Quality – we provide excellent quality in timely manner
- Safety – is our priority